Moderator Control Panel ]

Hi all

If you’re new to the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum, please come and register, You will be joining the friendliest forum in the UK for professional valeters and detailing enthusiasts. Whether you run a valeting or detailing company or your a car care enthusiast UK Detailers & Valeters is the new home of car cleaning enthusiasts in the UK. www.detailingcars.co.uk

Hi all

Postby GHOSTRIDER » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello to you all my personal is Paul , married to my much better half for many moons ,2 grown up boys 6 grankids , hobbies are gardening , and virtually anything to do with motors , customs,airbrush work ect, many years ago i trained as a motor vehicle refinisher , and now i have some time on my hands i am planing to respray my Pajero ,redo the interior ,and probably some airbrush work on the spare wheel cover , its been some time since i have done any real detailing so will probably be asking questions on any new products and there uses,
GHOSTRIDER

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hi all

Postby DVS Car Care » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi there

Welcome along, good luck with the project, i will try my best to help with any product selection advice and there is also an abundance of experience with other members on this site :-)
DVS Car Care are a supplier of high quality car care products which are avalible to buy online 24/7. Our ever expanding range of car detailing product brands include Bilt Hamber Products, Dodo Juice, Flexipad polishing & detailing products, Hycote Pro Valet, Little Trees Air Fresheners, Scratch Shield Bucket Filter, Slime Puncture Repair Products, 3M Car Care Products, California Car Duster, Nenette Duster, 303 Car Care Products, Autosol Metal Polish, Dakota Odor Bomb, FICTECH Detailing Products, Forever Car Care Products, Poorboy's World Detailing Products, Rain-X products, Scholl Concepts, SONAX Car Care Products, STONER Car Care Products, ValetPRO car care products, plus our own rage of trade valeting supplies.

Start shopping for your car detailing products.

DVS Car Care Blog.

Like DVS Car Care On Facebook.

Follow DVS Car Care On Twitter
DVS Car Care

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Just Joined? Introduce Yourself To Fellow UK Detailers & Valeters Forum Members