Moderator Control Panel ]

Hello everyone!

If you’re new to the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum, please come and register, You will be joining the friendliest forum in the UK for professional valeters and detailing enthusiasts. Whether you run a valeting or detailing company or your a car care enthusiast UK Detailers & Valeters is the new home of car cleaning enthusiasts in the UK. www.detailingcars.co.uk

Hello everyone!

Postby AutoWerXBen » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi Guys!

I've just joined the forum after upgrading my listing to a pro listing on the UK Valeting Directory site, I'm a big fan of posting my work and write ups after detailing the vehicles I get to work on, and it's always nice to share your work with other pro's and enthusiasts! :)

I look forward to being an active member of the community and sharing tips, admiring the work of others and showing off my own. ;)

For anyone that would like to take a peek at my work, my site is http://www.autowerxtelford.co.uk and you can find me on all the social networks! :D

Catch you all soon.

Ben from AWX
Ben Poole - AutoWerX Detailing

Car Detailing Services located in Telford, West Midlands

Facebook:
Twitter:

See my Portfolio!
AutoWerXBen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi Ben welcome along to UKCVD. nice to see you have made some posts already. :D

ATB Dave.

Social Media
- Join Our Facebook Page - @UKDNV - UK Detailers & Valeters - Google + - UK Detailers & Valeters - YouTube Channel

Be Part Of UKDNV
- UKDNV Sponsorship Package - Traders Section Package - Section Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise on this forum as a trader selling car care, detailing and valeting products, please get in touch before posting, as your posts, signature and website links will be removed if no payment has been prior to doing so.

Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Diablo Detail » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Mobile Car Valeting in Norfolk from Diablo Detail
Diablo Detail
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Just Joined? Introduce Yourself To Fellow UK Detailers & Valeters Forum Members