Moderator Control Panel ]

New to forum new business

If you’re new to the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum, please come and register, You will be joining the friendliest forum in the UK for professional valeters and detailing enthusiasts. Whether you run a valeting or detailing company or your a car care enthusiast UK Detailers & Valeters is the new home of car cleaning enthusiasts in the UK. www.detailingcars.co.uk

New to forum new business

Postby Rob1066 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 am

Well thought I would say hi, been floating g around the forums for a long time now, and redundancy has pushed me to begin starting up my own mobile business. As a life long hobbiest for many years of can you do my car and laughing it off until now. Currently building some marketing and website van is all sorted.
Just insurance and generator to go !
Have to say for business ideas this seem one of the more positive forums! Scary interesting times for me!!!!!
Rob1066

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New to forum new business

Postby icleananycar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:39 pm

I packed in my 'career' a few years ago to do this work round the kids. It was rubbish for the first year but after that it seems to snowball. Good luck and make sure you stick at it:)
Brighton Mobile Car Valeting and Detailing
icleananycar

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Just Joined? Introduce Yourself To Fellow UK Detailers & Valeters Forum Members