Moderator Control Panel ]

Hi im new here!

If you’re new to the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum, please come and register, You will be joining the friendliest forum in the UK for professional valeters and detailing enthusiasts. Whether you run a valeting or detailing company or your a car care enthusiast UK Detailers & Valeters is the new home of car cleaning enthusiasts in the UK. www.detailingcars.co.uk

Hi im new here!

Postby hunky dunky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:01 pm

20171104_082225.jpg
20171104_082225.jpg (425.53 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Hi today i will be mostly be detailing cars.

i have a brand new MAZDA CX3 in soul red, this has got possibly the flattest least glossy paint i have seen old or new.
i also will be cleaning the good Wifes 3yr old polo in the white that has flawless finish.

thanks for the ad.
hunky dunky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hi im new here!

Postby Admin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:59 am

Welcome

Social Media
- Join Our Facebook Page - @UKDNV - UK Detailers & Valeters - Google + - UK Detailers & Valeters - YouTube Channel

Be Part Of UKDNV
- UKDNV Sponsorship Package - Traders Section Package - Section Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise on this forum as a trader selling car care, detailing and valeting products, please get in touch before posting, as your posts, signature and website links will be removed if no payment has been prior to doing so.

Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Just Joined? Introduce Yourself To Fellow UK Detailers & Valeters Forum Members