Moderator Control Panel ]

Maserati Granturismo S

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

Maserati Granturismo S

Postby Mirror-Finish Automotive » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi Guys.

I had a call from a guy last week asking me to do a Mini Detail on his Maserati Granturismo S. I was going to use G Teqnic products for the first time but the customer wanted it done in a rush like next day, so I carried out my ususal Wash and full decon with Autosmart Products. the car was then polished with AS Platinum 2 coats leaving a mega shiny finish for the Wax to be applied. I finished the car off with Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro this wax is just superb on Dark coloured Cars.

I again used the Vortex for the engine bay and interior, the mats had allot of sand in them from the freshly laid block paving the Vortex made short work of this bringing it out of the mats and a quick vacum the sand was gone. I am loving this tool more and more it makes interiors, engine bays and hard to reach area's so much easier to clean speeding up the process along the way.

Came out Ok but would of been better with Different products but due to how soon the customer wanted it doing there was no time to order any new gear, the customer was over the moon with the finish next time it is going to get the full G teqnic treatment.

I only had 4.5 hours on the car as well so was pushed for time. and it was 33 degrees which didn't help at all.

Cheers for looking.
Loz
Attachments
After 36.JPG
After 36.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 5353 times
After 29.JPG
After 29.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 5353 times
After  18.JPG
After 18.JPG (779.2 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Miror-Finish Automotive Valeting & Detailing

Fully Insured Mobile Valeting & Detailing Service Covering the follwoing area's Birmingham,Solihull, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Walsall, Coventry, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon, Stoke-On-Trent, Warwichshire and the West Midlands, Nationally on Request.

I cater for the following: Cars, Classic Cars, Vans, Motorcycles, 4x4's, Touring Caravans, Boats, Static Caravans & Motorhomes

All aspects of Valeting, Detailing, Paint Correction, Show Preperation, Pre Sale Preperation, Wedding Car Preperation etc.

Dodo Dodo Juice Authiorised Detailer. I use products from all the major manufacturers.

07929 017398
http://www.Mirror-Finishdetailing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mirror.finishdetailing@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter: @MFinishdetail
Facebook: Mirror-Finish Automotive
Mirror-Finish Automotive
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Maserati Granturismo S

Postby MP Valeting Bridgend » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Nice work on a lovely car.
MP Valeting offer a high quality mobile car valeting service in Bridgend, Porthcawl, Neath, Port Talbot and Cowbridge.

Valeting at home or work. Mini to full valets. Fully mobile with own power and water.

@mpvaleting

Like MP Valeting Bridgend On Facebook
MP Valeting Bridgend
UKDNV Supporter

Postby G3valeting » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

great job mate looks the biz well done...
G3 Valeting
We are a Fully Insured Professional mobile Car Detailing and Mobile Car Valeting business operating throughout Dorset and surrounding areas.
Mitchell and King approved Detailers

Professional Car Detailing and Car Valeting in these areas-Dorchester-Yeovil-Sherborne-Shaftesbury-Salisbury-Bridport-Crewkerne-Blandford Forum-Middlemarsh-Wareham-Wimborne-Cerne abbas-Weymouth-Dorset-Devon-Cornwall
G3Valeting Twitter
G3Valeting facebook
G3Valeting Ukcvd
G3Valeting google + page
Classic Car Detailing
Convertible Roof Cleaning Services
G3valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Postby DMD Detailing » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 am

Nice Maserati Granturismo S :D
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Shine My Ride » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Ooooo now that looks good, looks great 8-)

I'd try some AS stuff, but my local bloke is an idiot, so I won't buy from him out of principle :x

Chris
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Return to Write Ups