Moderator Control Panel ]

Mirror-Finish Automotive Mini Detail BMW 1 Series

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

Mirror-Finish Automotive Mini Detail BMW 1 Series

Postby Mirror-Finish Automotive » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Guys/Gals

I had a booking for a Mini detail on a 2010 1 Series BMW in Bright Red. the paint work was looking a little tired after several hand car wash sessions. it needed a little bit of correction work on the rear quarter as someone had opened there door into it.

Done the full Decon Process except I had a break from using some of my regular Autosmart products and used Car-Chem products for the first time. really impressed.

AS smartwheels first up.
Car-Chem Revolt Fallout remover this stuff is Awesome if you haven't tried it give it a go. love the purple colour it turns.
Engine by cleaned using AS Triple and G101 finished with AS finish via the Vortex.
Car-Chem Snow Foam again this is very good and really did cling for along time. well priced as well.
AS Duet used to wash the car.
Revolt on the bodywork followed by a quick rinsed and pat dry then applied Tardis
Washed the car again and clayed the whole car using AS fine Clay. this removed the rest of the contamination.
Demon shine was my lube diluted 20-1.
Final wash with Duet and Pat Dry
Masked up the car and got the DA out for the correction work I used a orange hex Pad with Evo 3 and for the rest of the bodywork I used a white Hex Pad with Evo 1 which left a super shiny finish to the body.
Another quick rinse and Pat dry to remove the residue.
Car-Chem hardshell applied this stuff is great easy to apply and remove leaving a lovely wet finish.
Car-Chem English Oak applied over the Hardshell which added real depth to the paintwork. Smells great too. easy to apply and remove.
AS Highstyle on the tyres 2 coats.
The interior was given a good going over as well with AS products. that's about it on this one.
Have a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

Cheers
Loz
Attachments
DSC05934.JPG
DSC05934.JPG (80.78 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
DSC05939.JPG
DSC05939.JPG (108.91 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
DSC05940.JPG
DSC05940.JPG (89.92 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
Miror-Finish Automotive Valeting & Detailing

Fully Insured Mobile Valeting & Detailing Service Covering the follwoing area's Birmingham,Solihull, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Walsall, Coventry, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon, Stoke-On-Trent, Warwichshire and the West Midlands, Nationally on Request.

I cater for the following: Cars, Classic Cars, Vans, Motorcycles, 4x4's, Touring Caravans, Boats, Static Caravans & Motorhomes

All aspects of Valeting, Detailing, Paint Correction, Show Preperation, Pre Sale Preperation, Wedding Car Preperation etc.

Dodo Dodo Juice Authiorised Detailer. I use products from all the major manufacturers.

07929 017398
http://www.Mirror-Finishdetailing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mirror.finishdetailing@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter: @MFinishdetail
Facebook: Mirror-Finish Automotive
Mirror-Finish Automotive
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Mirror-Finish Automotive Mini Detail BMW 1 Series

Postby Shine My Ride » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Great work on the little Beemer Loz, looks super glossy

Not a fan of Hard Shell myself, I found it a PITA to use to be honest :shock:
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Re: Mirror-Finish Automotive Mini Detail BMW 1 Series

Postby Mirror-Finish Automotive » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi Thanks for the kind words. Lots of people say the same thing about it being a pain. I found it the opposite really easy to aplly and remove. I have moved to MF applicator pads and found it easier to apply polish, sealants etc.

Cheers
Loz
Miror-Finish Automotive Valeting & Detailing

Fully Insured Mobile Valeting & Detailing Service Covering the follwoing area's Birmingham,Solihull, Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Walsall, Coventry, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon, Stoke-On-Trent, Warwichshire and the West Midlands, Nationally on Request.

I cater for the following: Cars, Classic Cars, Vans, Motorcycles, 4x4's, Touring Caravans, Boats, Static Caravans & Motorhomes

All aspects of Valeting, Detailing, Paint Correction, Show Preperation, Pre Sale Preperation, Wedding Car Preperation etc.

Dodo Dodo Juice Authiorised Detailer. I use products from all the major manufacturers.

07929 017398
http://www.Mirror-Finishdetailing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mirror.finishdetailing@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter: @MFinishdetail
Facebook: Mirror-Finish Automotive
Mirror-Finish Automotive
UKDNV Supporter

Return to Write Ups