Moderator Control Panel ]

High Definition Detailing-Gtechniq Ford Focus-Winter Ready

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

High Definition Detailing-Gtechniq Ford Focus-Winter Ready

Postby High Definition Detailing » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Folks

Customer contacted me about treating their new (to them) Ford Focus - they only had it two weeks by the time it came to me and typical dealer prep-work

Because of the motorway miles they travel and the area they live this car can get alot of weather abuse so we decided to treat it to our the full Gold Package using mostly G|techniq products inside and out. Including three stage machine polishing and swirl/scratch removal. Stone chips painted in. bit of wet sanding on some deeper scratches.

I had three days to do this which sounds a lot but it needed it and it was finished 10minutes before collection without a single corner missed

Straight on with the interior - as it needs to be completely dry for the Gtechniq l1 to be appiled
this is the water after the seats and mats where washed! :o Remember only two weeks since dealer prep!! Image
After it had sat for a day and the body was under way - mats seats and carpets sealed Image
Little Video of effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjGQg7vHetA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" :oops:

Interior all done and happily drying and now time for the body work - Main Dealer prep! it was like this all over the car. Image
Tardis and Carchem Revolt doing it's thing before snowfoam, claying and then washing again
Then on with the compounding and refining - 50/50 of the front wing the whole car was 95% corrected - it's not very often I'm pleased with my own work but i was on this.
after refining - Marks you see are the camera reflecting in the car body :) Image
Wheels off - washed - clayyed polished and then sealed with Gtechniq C5
After Image
Just a bit of 3m tape used! Image
Then the Gtechniq C1 was applied - left to dwell over night then 2 coats of Exov2 to seal the body work for the coming next few years and winters - the results just in time for the sun to bugger off !!!

Thank you for looking and as always comments are welcome

Craig @ High Definition Detailing
Car Detailing | Paint Correction | Swirl Mark Removal | Machine Polishing | New Car Protection | Ceramic Coatings | Ceramic Paint Protection
High Definition Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: High Definition Detailing-Gtechniq Ford Focus-Winter Rea

Postby DMD Detailing » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Lovely work indeed Craig, now stop playing water sports in your unit :lol:

Dave
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Re: High Definition Detailing-Gtechniq Ford Focus-Winter Rea

Postby High Definition Detailing » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 am

:D Cheers Dave

Think if you have water that colour you need to shower more often :lol:
Car Detailing | Paint Correction | Swirl Mark Removal | Machine Polishing | New Car Protection | Ceramic Coatings | Ceramic Paint Protection
High Definition Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Write Ups