Moderator Control Panel ]

2007 BMW 320d - Full Valet near Bridgwater, Somerset

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

2007 BMW 320d - Full Valet near Bridgwater, Somerset

Postby Shine My Ride » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 pm

I quoted this vehicle when I revived a red Corsa for the same customer near Bridgwater.

The befores don't convey it that well, but the vehicle was noticeably dull in appearance
The wheels were cleaned first. First they were cleaned with Autobright Magnum @ 3:1, and Wheel Woolies. The wheels were also cleaned with Angelwax Revelation fallout remover to pick up the few bits left after AB Magnum.

So the vehicle was pre-sprayed with Angelwax Orange Multipurpose Cleaner, nooks and crannies dealt with, and then pressure washed down. It was then foamed, shampooed and washed down. Then it was de-tarred with an online supplier Tar & Glue Remover. Then further rinsed and dried.

The paintwork was then polished with Menzerna PO203S on a Green Hexlogic pad on the DA. This was the driver's side after polishing:

Once the polishing was complete, Zaino Z5 was applied and left to cure. Once buffed, this was then topped with Zaino Z6 and then Zaino Z8. Trim was dressed with Concept Vista, and tyres with an online supplier Long Life Rubber Dressing.

The interior was also valeted.

So the afters:

And of course.....

All comments welcome

Chris
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Write Ups