Moderator Control Panel ]

Contributing/Interacting On The Forum

Keep upto date with the latest news on the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum.

Re: Contributing/Interacting On The Forum

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 am

I think Team DnV are doing everything right. People are going to use this platform however they see fit and that in my opinion is ok. Some members who post and leave may not of realised that this Forum is made up of predominantly professionals, and professional courtesy should be extended.

I for one am happy to be on here. Even if it is just the usual suspects replying to my threads. I know that these guys are just a phone call away if I ever need a chat. That for me is what it is all about.
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Shine My Ride » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:31 pm

As Gareth has already said, hands up, I've done some of those things. The original post has made me think, and I hope that I can conduct myself in a more productive way for the interests of the forum.

Chris
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Thanks for all the recent replys, the opening post was just really a heads up/a light reminder of what a forum is and should be used for, it wasnt a name and shame topic and no need for the hands up etc etc, I do see more interaction on other subforums and topics over the last 2 to 3 weeks and it nice to see that.

I hope we can all take a + from this topic and not take any - from it.

Mr Suds (Dave)

Social Media
- Join Our Facebook Page - @UKDNV - UK Detailers & Valeters - Google + - UK Detailers & Valeters - YouTube Channel

Be Part Of UKDNV
- UKDNV Sponsorship Package - Traders Section Package - Section Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise on this forum as a trader selling car care, detailing and valeting products, please get in touch before posting, as your posts, signature and website links will be removed if no payment has been prior to doing so.

Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to Forum Announcements, Updates & Feedback