Moderator Control Panel ]

Business name

If your just starting up a valeting or detailing business, or your just looking for some fresh marketing ideas to bring more profit or attract more customers to your business, the Marketing Section is the place ask and discuss your ideas. Section sponsored by SEO Polaris Website Solutions, Affordable SEO Services That Rank Your Website Higher On Google. www.seopolariswebsitesolutions.co.uk

Business name

Postby P4ulH40 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi guys need some help with a business name finding it very hard to come up with something, got my eye on a private plate WAX3D and was thinking along the lines of a name with this in it but my head is about to explode any help would be much appreciated. :?:
All work will be carried out at home
P4ulH40

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Business name

Postby G3valeting » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi mate couple of ???s for you .... Do you have another job and do valeting part time ? Reason i ask is i am curious to know why you are working from home ? Seeing as i do not know your location and possible customer catchment area it would be hard imo to setup with no actual customer base. Say like most of us probably we have vans get around places to be seen as a mobile advert get stopped by passers by etc get more work etc then progress to working from units/home once we have that customer base.
How does this fit in with your current business model or are you looking at building the home/unit side of your business? Just asking and feel free to tell me to "cough" if you wish .;-)

Business name wax is hard to fit into a business name imo , i always quite fancied waxing lyrical or waxworx or similar .... Good luck with it ...
G3 Valeting
We are a Fully Insured Professional mobile Car Detailing and Mobile Car Valeting business operating throughout Dorset and surrounding areas.
Mitchell and King approved Detailers

Professional Car Detailing and Car Valeting in these areas-Dorchester-Yeovil-Sherborne-Shaftesbury-Salisbury-Bridport-Crewkerne-Blandford Forum-Middlemarsh-Wareham-Wimborne-Cerne abbas-Weymouth-Dorset-Devon-Cornwall
G3Valeting Twitter
G3Valeting facebook
G3Valeting Ukcvd
G3Valeting google + page
Classic Car Detailing
Convertible Roof Cleaning Services
G3valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Postby P4ulH40 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

G3valeting wrote:Hi mate couple of ???s for you .... Do you have another job and do valeting part time ? Reason i ask is i am curious to know why you are working from home ? Seeing as i do not know your location and possible customer catchment area it would be hard imo to setup with no actual customer base. Say like most of us probably we have vans get around places to be seen as a mobile advert get stopped by passers by etc get more work etc then progress to working from units/home once we have that customer base.
How does this fit in with your current business model or are you looking at building the home/unit side of your business? Just asking and feel free to tell me to "cough" if you wish .;-)

Business name wax is hard to fit into a business name imo , i always quite fancied waxing lyrical or waxworx or similar .... Good luck with it ...

Hi bud I used to work full time but left the job after 19 years, wanting a different direction, I'm wanting to work from home because I have the proper premises here i.e. double garage fitted out with all the right equipment and products, don't think it was wise to rent premises when I have it all here. My friend has his own bodyshop also so would be getting business from him to start then work on word of mouth and also I was thinking of approaching a couple of garages that sell high end vehicles, I would also have my cars to advertise the business by the way of putting sign writing on them. I want to build on the home business not looking to work from unit, I'd also be getting brochures made and dropping into certain areas.
I like to two names you have came up with, will see if I can design a logo to tie in with them cheers :D
This is my garage still have some work to be done i.e. Plastering, flooring and paint then will be able to get the scissor lift in place

[url=Image]Garage1[/url]
[url=Image]Garage2[/url]
P4ulH40

Postby G3valeting » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Nice setup mate , hope you didn't think i was being funny i was just trying to offer some constructive advice, there are alot of people in this industry thinking that detailing work just falls into their lap and its aplenty when it isn't just didn't want you to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak . Looks like you have thought it through though all the best mate.
G3 Valeting
We are a Fully Insured Professional mobile Car Detailing and Mobile Car Valeting business operating throughout Dorset and surrounding areas.
Mitchell and King approved Detailers

Professional Car Detailing and Car Valeting in these areas-Dorchester-Yeovil-Sherborne-Shaftesbury-Salisbury-Bridport-Crewkerne-Blandford Forum-Middlemarsh-Wareham-Wimborne-Cerne abbas-Weymouth-Dorset-Devon-Cornwall
G3Valeting Twitter
G3Valeting facebook
G3Valeting Ukcvd
G3Valeting google + page
Classic Car Detailing
Convertible Roof Cleaning Services
G3valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Postby P4ulH40 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 pm

G3valeting wrote:Nice setup mate , hope you didn't think i was being funny i was just trying to offer some constructive advice, there are alot of people in this industry thinking that detailing work just falls into their lap and its aplenty when it isn't just didn't want you to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak . Looks like you have thought it through though all the best mate.

Not at all bud and I'm grateful for the advice and I know were your coming from. My pal that has the mustang owns quite a big electrical company and knows a lot of people with high end cars nothing against you and other members who drive about in their vans for the business but I did that for a living delivering parcels and just wanted to come the road as it was getting a bit stressful with not enough hours in the day to get your work done and not getting any thanks for it
P4ulH40

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:25 am

Before you choose a name google them..

Remember that 95% of people will use a hand car wash over a valeter and of that 5% very few will want their car detailed. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Good luck mate.
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 am

I nearly chose.... 'king Shiny

lol... Just found a website I made... https://sites.google.com/site/kingshinny
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Loving the setup mate, best wishes with your business.

Mr Suds

Social Media
- Join Our Facebook Page - @UKDNV - UK Detailers & Valeters - Google + - UK Detailers & Valeters - YouTube Channel

Be Part Of UKDNV
- UKDNV Sponsorship Package - Traders Section Package - Section Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise on this forum as a trader selling car care, detailing and valeting products, please get in touch before posting, as your posts, signature and website links will be removed if no payment has been prior to doing so.

Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby DMD Detailing » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 pm

#ExcitingTimesAhead :D ATB bud.

Dave
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby DMD Detailing » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Spic & Spanners Valeting wrote:I nearly chose.... 'king Shiny

lol... Just found a website I made... https://sites.google.com/site/kingshinny" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh thats nice, looks better than Garys site :lol: :lol:
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Next

Return to Marketing Your Car Valeting & Detailing Business