Moderator Control Panel ]

Forex & Commodity Traders

Please use the off the topic forum for posts that aren't valeting or detailing related. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Forex & Commodity Traders

Postby AJ786 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi guys,

I am looking to see if there any Forex or Commodity (or any for that matter) traders on this forum.

I have been trading for over five years, and i am a full time trader for 4 (family background of traders for over 28 years). I wanted to gauge some interest and see how many people are involved in trading, and if there is any one else who is or has been interested in trading.

Share your experiences here, your concerns, any background information, or questions.

The main reason i am posting this topic, is to work out how many people are interested in learning. I will be happy to share information and ideas and tips, without charging anyone. I do not care to charge anyone for forex. When you make money, i am sure you will not forget me :)

There is another reason, but that comes later, and again, i do not want your money. In a nutshell, it is either for you or it isnt, so, that being said, if it is not for you, then seeking financial freedom through other means will be better. How do you know if this is for you? Read, learn, practice trading on software.

Primarily, your lifestyle, position in life, attitude and habits will determine how you trade. IMO, a rotuined/disciplined person will most likely do better, as no external factors will be strong enough to influence your trading negatively.

Two scenarios as an example:

1) You have £500 worth of savings and know you may be in danger of losing your job after a meeting, and have kids.

2) You have £500 spare put aside (from other savings that do not require you to utilise them) and no other dependents.

After setting your mind to the mode you need, everything is plain sailing.

What separates TRADERS from GAMBLERS is, those that trade have developed a pattern or strategy by analysing the charts (the best method) and foremostly managing their risk. YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE A LOSS, BUT YOU MUST LEARN TO MINIMISE THE LOSSES. Even 51% of your trades being profitable is regarded as successful, as long as your losses are minimized.

You dont need a maths degree, or any degree for that matter or thousands of pounds to begin. You simply need some time out of your life to change the dimensions of your life forever. Once you have a strategy and know how to watch the markets, you can put any amount of capital as long as you are confident and have tested!! Those who trade successfully will know what i mean.

This started off as a brief intro, but hey lol. I got carried away a bit. For those interested in learning, here is a link with easy to comprehend material for total beginners on what i was talking about. It is free, neutral, and used by everyone:

Link removed by Moderator.

(goto the school section and log in as well to save your progress. keep a pad and pen to hand to make notes and come back to what you don't understand)

It is human nature for one man to not want to share their knowledge with another, in fear that others will experience the same feeling of success as they have and even become more successful. This is selfish. Knowledge shared is at it's most powerful state.

All the best guys, and feel free to drop me a message even to introduce yourself. No formalities.

AJ
AJ786

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Forex & Commodity Traders (check link at bottom)

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 am

I have a few swaps from my panini Mexico '86 album that I'm willing to trade. I still need Chris Waddle and Gordon Strachan.
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AJ786 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:27 am

Spic & Spanners Valeting wrote:I have a few swaps from my panini Mexico '86 album that I'm willing to trade. I still need Chris Waddle and Gordon Strachan.

Hahaha! Id hold onto them, then go short! :geek: (I envy you though. Oh I do)
AJ786

Postby kev1789 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:00 pm

I assume forex and/or commodity is some kind of valeting or detailing product ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kev1789

Postby AJ786 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:54 pm

kev1789 wrote:I assume forex and/or commodity is some kind of valeting or detailing product ?

Are you asking? Because if you read the specified definition on this forum of "off the topic" you will find the answer I assume you were not looking for.
AJ786

Postby kev1789 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Lol Nice reply! My bad

kev1789

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 am

Somebody should also read the rules about advertising. #justsayin

Sent from www.spicandspanners.co.uk using Tapatalk
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AJ786 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:34 am

Spic & Spanners Valeting wrote:Somebody should also read the rules about advertising. #justsayin

Sent from http://www.spicandspanners.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; using Tapatalk

With all due respect, i wanted to see if i could meet like-minded people through this interest.

Guess who doesn't own the above site mentioned?! Lol
Its a huge universally known site i made public for people to delve and discover.

Advertising would have to benefit me in some way or sort. Its pretty much a shame how sincere help can be misconstrued as someone wanting something. Anyway, ill teach you to make bucks and you will thank me! Offers open. Yes. Free. When you start making money yourself courtesy of me, then it wont be! Lol!

Ill close the thread if it causes an issue.

AJ
AJ786

Re: Forex & Commodity Traders

Postby DMD Detailing » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 am

Why are you pointing out that he doesn't own that site? Where were you going with that? And if I'm right he knows that.

Mobile Car Valeting & Detailing Renfrewshire, Paisley, Kilmacolm, Houston, Bridge Of Weir, Erskine, Bothell, Greenock, Gourock. www.dmddetailing.co.uk
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Kilmarnock - Car Detailing Ayr - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Re: Forex & Commodity Traders

Postby kev1789 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 am

When I first read the original post it read like a generic spam message.

kev1789

Next

Return to Off The Topic