Moderator Control Panel ]

Bmw Regular Valet Detail Package Broadway

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

Bmw Regular Valet Detail Package Broadway

Postby Kleen Machine » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 am

Spotlight Valet - Regular Detail Package - Mobile Car Valeting Detailing Broadway Cheltenham Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds - Kleen Machine

Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services on our Detailing Valets and Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extras.

I`ve not seen this BMW 420 in about 2 months so it was a bit dirtier than it normally is, but the client does like to generally keep it up together once a month, Today it needed a Spotlight Valet or Regular Detail Package

Before and after above

Here`s a few before photos

Staining on front leather seats
Exterior Before photo

Hmmmm?
First up was a few before photos and remove all the dirt grime and salt from over the last few winter months. First a good jet-wash over and then a pre-clean and jet wash again
Pre Spaying the vehicle over with nice mild blend of Cleaner

Pre Spraying the wheels
Jet wash off
All part of The Wash , which is a nice pre-wash round door shuts ,lower half of the car and the arches,boot shut and wheels. Left to soak for good 10 minutes. Then rinsed off.

Luxury wash mitts
Photo

Then we snowed it over and left it to soak and help lift the dirt and road grime on the whole of the car
With it all rinsed and then snow-foamed I then went and cleaned the wheels . Snow-foamed it again and went round with Detailing brushes where needed.
ImageImageImage
With all this done and jet-washed off it was then time for an nice two bucket hand wash over .

Then it was time to dry it off with soft Uber drying towels

With the outside all cleaned and prepped, I sealed all the paint and then a couple of coats of wax.

Here`s a few finished Photo`s of the outside

Now time to clean and vacuum the inside , again I blew the worst the dust out before i started the Vacuuming because this stops any scratches to the interior surfaces, so then onto Vacuum and cleaning of the seats and carpets. Leather and all the trims treated with Matt dressing to the Interior Detail . Today the front drivers leather seat needed a clean to

Also cleaned and sealed all the Chrome and Metal work on the outside
Before and after on front grill

Kleen Machine Comes to you Home or at Work
http://www.kleenmachine.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for looking
Tony
Kleen Machine is a mobile car valeting & detailing company based in Cheltenham.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds Area area, including Cheltenham , Gloucestershire , Tewkesbury, Stroud, Berkeley and Cirencester, Charlton Kings , Winchombe , Battledown , Cleeve Hill , Birdlip , Cranham , Churchdown , Painswick , Hatherley , Shurdington , Bishops Cleeve , Bath Road Cheltenham , Lechampton , Bredon
We are available 7 days a week, all year round, working in all weather.
Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services and on our Detailing Valets and we also do Paint Correction New Car Protection , Regular Detailing and Valeting Packages , Ceramic Coatings Cheltenham Full Executive Valets Have a look at our Regular Blog and write up Page
Ceramic Paint Protection Gloucestershire
Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extra`s.

Also listed on The Uk Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing http://www.mobile-valeting-car-detailing.co.uk/car-detailing-service-near-me.html
Kleen Machine

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bmw Regular Valet Detail Package Broadway

Postby icleananycar » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Nice work. Has your customer been cheating on you?:)
Brighton Mobile Car Valeting and Detailing
icleananycar

Postby James » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Mint Tony.
James

Postby LC Auto Clean » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Fantastic write up Tony. That loyalty card would have ended up in my bin

Absolutely top notch work my friend!
LC Auto Clean Mobile Valeting - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire

Dodo Authorised Detailer - Pro Valets Approved Detailer - Liquid Elements Stage 1 Licenced

Valeting at your home or place of work - Fully insured - Own on board power & water - Discounts for multiple vehicle valets

Mini to Full Valets - Interior Valet - Paint Enhancement & Correction - Engine Bay Valets - Odour Removal - Glass Treatment - New Car Protection

LC Auto Clean's Website

LC Auto Clean's Facebook Page

LC Auto Clean's Twitter Page

LC Auto Clean's Google + Page

LC Auto Clean's Photobucket Slide Show

UK Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing Pages - Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire - Bletchley - Northampton - Bedfordshire - Northamptonshire

Pro Valets Approved - Northampton - Milton Keynes
LC Auto Clean
UKDNV Supporter

Postby Shine My Ride » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Nice result as always Tony.

That loyalty card would have resulted in some questions from me, I've done that before. You'd be surprised how much they squirm :lol:
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Postby Kleen Machine » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeh in between my Regular work she's taking car to local car wash for cleans , this has questioned if they have taken the protection off drivers seat with some products. ?

All the Best
Tony
Detailing Valeting Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Tewkesbury , Stroud , Hatherley, Charlton Kings, The Cotswolds
www.kleenmachine.org
Thanks for looking
Tony
Kleen Machine is a mobile car valeting & detailing company based in Cheltenham.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds Area area, including Cheltenham , Gloucestershire , Tewkesbury, Stroud, Berkeley and Cirencester, Charlton Kings , Winchombe , Battledown , Cleeve Hill , Birdlip , Cranham , Churchdown , Painswick , Hatherley , Shurdington , Bishops Cleeve , Bath Road Cheltenham , Lechampton , Bredon
We are available 7 days a week, all year round, working in all weather.
Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services and on our Detailing Valets and we also do Paint Correction New Car Protection , Regular Detailing and Valeting Packages , Ceramic Coatings Cheltenham Full Executive Valets Have a look at our Regular Blog and write up Page
Ceramic Paint Protection Gloucestershire
Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extra`s.

Also listed on The Uk Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing http://www.mobile-valeting-car-detailing.co.uk/car-detailing-service-near-me.html
Kleen Machine

Return to Write Ups