Moderator Control Panel ]

Hi All

If you’re new to the UK Detailers & Valeters Forum, please come and register, You will be joining the friendliest forum in the UK for professional valeters and detailing enthusiasts. Whether you run a valeting or detailing company or your a car care enthusiast UK Detailers & Valeters is the new home of car cleaning enthusiasts in the UK. www.detailingcars.co.uk

Hi All

Postby T.L.C Valet » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 am

Hi all.

My names josh and have just joined this forum. i will start by saying that having a read through some of the post i am very impressed with the quality of help offered.

Im 25 and have been valeting now for 2 and a half years. Im currently employed by a local limo and wedding car hire company. Here i valet the following cars: roles royce ghost and phantom, Bently arnarge, Lincoln town car,Testla supacar (electric), Nissan Gtr,Range Rover Sport,4 party busses,Ford excursion and a mere cl65 amg. My employer has had 30 years experience within the valeting business and has worked at the top level (top car).

Now i think its time to go solo and I'm in the process of creating my own small business called T.L.C Valet. Currently i valet a friendsbusiness where he has 2 vans and also i valet his personal car a nissan 350z. I have Experience with machine polishing, leather conalise, general valeting and detaling.

What i would like it to gain information on products that can help me improve on my skills. So please feel free to help me. I mainly use auto gym but have started to purchase other named brands after reading posts on this forum.

Many thanks all and look forward to joining in on the forum

Josh :lol:
T.L.C Valet

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hi All

Postby Ultra Detail » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Hello and welcome 8-)
Ultra Detail

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:35 am

Welcome to the Forum.
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Kleen Machine » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi Nadal Welcome Josh,
fair play some limousines are the easiest to clean and dry especially in the summer months. Any advice on here let us know

All the Best
Tony
Detailing Valeting Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Tewkesbury , Stroud , Hatherley, Charlton Kings, The Cotswolds
www.kleenmachine.org
Thanks for looking
Tony
Kleen Machine is a mobile car valeting & detailing company based in Cheltenham.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds Area area, including Cheltenham , Gloucestershire , Tewkesbury, Stroud, Berkeley and Cirencester, Charlton Kings , Winchombe , Battledown , Cleeve Hill , Birdlip , Cranham , Churchdown , Painswick , Hatherley , Shurdington , Bishops Cleeve , Bath Road Cheltenham , Lechampton , Bredon
We are available 7 days a week, all year round, working in all weather.
Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services and on our Detailing Valets and we also do Paint Correction New Car Protection , Regular Detailing and Valeting Packages , Ceramic Coatings Cheltenham Full Executive Valets Have a look at our Regular Blog and write up Page
Ceramic Paint Protection Gloucestershire
Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extra`s.

Also listed on The Uk Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing http://www.mobile-valeting-car-detailing.co.uk/car-detailing-service-near-me.html
Kleen Machine

Postby Shine My Ride » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi Josh

Welcome to the forum.

As David says, there's a friendly bunch of peeps on here, so feel free to ask questions. Unlike other forums, you won't get flamed.

All the best for the new venture too

Chris
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Postby T.L.C Valet » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 am

Thanks for all the welcomes guys,
T.L.C Valet

Return to Just Joined? Introduce Yourself To Fellow UK Detailers & Valeters Forum Members