Moderator Control Panel ]

Fake Mesto Sprayers

Please use the off the topic forum for posts that aren't valeting or detailing related. Please keep your posts family friendly.

Fake Mesto Sprayers

Postby icleananycar » Wed May 06, 2015 4:09 pm

A heads up to anybody thinking of investing. I bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390628666784 and I'm certain its a fake. Firstly the label on the bottom is covering Made in Italy and the thing only weighs 455g when the real thing is 510g. And it doesn't feel 'right' or of high quality. I have asked the seller to reassure me that its legit and will update when I have heard back.
Brighton Mobile Car Valeting and Detailing
icleananycar

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fake Mesto Sprayers

Postby icleananycar » Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

The seller has come back to me saying that their suppliers have stated they bought direct from Mesto. The plot thickens. I guess I'll email Mesto direct to try to get to the bottom of it.
icleananycar

Postby Admin » Sun May 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Any news on the Mesto Sprayers fella. :shock:

Social Media
- Join Our Facebook Page - @UKDNV - UK Detailers & Valeters - Google + - UK Detailers & Valeters - YouTube Channel

Be Part Of UKDNV
- UKDNV Sponsorship Package - Traders Section Package - Section Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise on this forum as a trader selling car care, detailing and valeting products, please get in touch before posting, as your posts, signature and website links will be removed if no payment has been prior to doing so.

Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby icleananycar » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:55 am

Having looked at lots of videos/reviews of these things I think the weigh loss has come from the bottle. The bottle that I received didn't have the black base like the ones in the pictures. This would have had a knock on effect of making the entire thing feel more flimsy than it should. I'm starting to think that somewhere along the line a load of foamer heads have been bought legitimately and the bottles added afterwards? This was what was under the label on the base of my bottle. I always though that they were German design and made.
icleananycar

Return to Off The Topic