Moderator Control Panel ]

New car protection detail and alloygator fitment in limerick

Show off your valeting and detailing work. Sponsored by www.ceramicpaintprotection.co.uk

New car protection detail and alloygator fitment in limerick

Postby James » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:24 am

We had this new A3 S line in for a paint protection detail, stone chips repair and alloygator supply and fitment yesterday.

First off looking around the car it was pretty dirty and definitely needed some help.

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

For some reason i really hate dirty tyres, Pet peeve #1

Image[/url]

I had to get them clean no matter, the stuff that was stuck to the tyres, greasy/oily tyre dressing (uugghh) cover in dirt, grime, cow poop and brake dust ... oily/greasy dressings are just a nightmare to remove, great for the forecourt as they last longer but not so good for the rubber and my patients.

TFR and Autosmart Smart wheels to the rescue.

Image[/url]

Satisfaction.

Next the wheels got the first of a two stage decontamination process. I used Autosmart Fallout remover and this left the rims squeaky clean

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Next i remove any tar deposits.

Image[/url]

Wheel and tyres done I focused my powers on the paint, first snow foaming to remove any loose dirt. Autosmart Duet doing its thing.

Image[/url]

Foam and loose dirt pressure rinsed off it was two bucket time (2Bm OR NOT 2Bm: THAT IS THE QUESTION!) Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine with a brand new lambs wool wash mitt.

Image[/url]

DRIPPING WET RINGS mmmmmm :shock:

Image[/url]

Followed by Autosmart Fallout remover on the body paint, sprayed on, dewell 3/5 minutes and agitated with the wool mitt.

Image[/url]

Next the tar was removed from the body paint and followed up by my now not so sexy looking Liquid Elements smooth clay towel. She is still serving well after countless uses :D

Image[/url]

Rinsed again then towel dried I pulled the car inside so the Polish Angels could shine there beams of light upon us :rolleyes:

First i applied Escalate lotion to clean the paint 1000%, me DAS6 has gone through three sets of brushes and a set of bearings but she is begging for more :cool:

Image[/url]

FINALLY!!! :shock: the marriage of German paint free of any impurities meets a freshly poured, handmade, German sealant made by Angels Image
If tears of love, joy, and bliss…..have not washed your cheeks….. You are yet to taste life…..

Image[/url]

Finally I repaired two stone chips on the drivers door, god don't know how they got there.

Image[/url]

Glass cleaned, tyres dressed i fitted some silver Alloygators to cover some existing damage on the rear offside rim and to protect the rest from any further possible damage.

That lot worked up quite a sweet.

Boy OH Boy this car pops!
Daytona grey on these diamond cut rims reaches legend status :shock:

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHqKqE11kg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for looking.

http://mxvaleting.ie/new-car-detail/
http://mxvaleting.ie/
James

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New car protection detail and alloygator fitment in lime

Postby Spic & Spanners Valeting » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 am

Very nice... Bill Cosby.. lol
Spic & Spanners Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Superior Valeting » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:43 am

Top Job you did there James!
Car Detailing | Paint Correction | Swirl Mark Removal | Machine Polishing | New Car Protection | Ceramic Coatings | Ceramic Paint Protection
Superior Valeting
UKDNV Supporter

Postby James » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Thanks.
James

Postby DMD Detailing » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

Fantastic job Jim :-)
DMD Detailing

DMD Detailing - offer professional vehicle detailing services these include Paint Correction, KubeBond NanoX Ceramic Paint Protection, KubeBond Diamond 9H Ceramic Paint Protection, ECO Shield Ceramic Paint Protection, New Car Paint Protection Service, Ceramic Paint Protection.

Follow On Twitter @DMD_Detailing
Find us on Facebook
YouTube Channel
About Me Listing
Pinterest
Ceramic Coatings
DMD Mobile Car Mobile Services -Google +
UKDNV Member
Quantum Of Solace Aston Martin DBS
Ceramic Paint Protection
New Car Protection
Portfolio

DMD Detailing offer professional car detailing services these include New Car Protection Houston - New Car Protection Glasgow - New Car Protection Greenock - New Car Protection Inverclyde - New Car Protection Paisley - New Car Protection Renfrewshire - Car Detailing Renfrew - Car Detailing Glasgow - Car Detailing Greenock - Car Detailing Inverclyde - Car Detailing Paisley - Car Detailing Renfrewshire - Paint Correction Renfrew - Paint Correction Glasgow - Paint Correction Greenock - Paint Correction Inverclyde - Paint Correction Package - Paint Correction Paisley - Paint Correction Renfrewshire - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrew - Ceramic Paint Protection Glasgow - Ceramic Paint Protection Greenock - Ceramic Paint Protection Inverclyde - Ceramic Paint Protection Package - Ceramic Paint Protection Paisley - Ceramic Paint Protection Renfrewshire - Ceramic Coating Renfrew - Ceramic Coating Glasgow - Ceramic Coating Greenock - Ceramic Coating Inverclyde - Ceramic Coating Package - Ceramic Coating Paisley - Ceramic Coating Renfrewshire
DMD Detailing
UKDNV Supporter

Location: DMD Detailing, 29 ALWYN AVENUE HOUSTON JOHNSTONE RENFREWSHIRE PA6 7LH UK
Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby James » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks MR D :lol:
James

Postby Kleen Machine » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:56 am

nice job james

Mobile Car Valeting & Detailing in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Berkeley, Tewkesbury, Cirencester and The Cotswolds http://www.kleenmachine.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for looking
Tony
Kleen Machine is a mobile car valeting & detailing company based in Cheltenham.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds Area area, including Cheltenham , Gloucestershire , Tewkesbury, Stroud, Berkeley and Cirencester, Charlton Kings , Winchombe , Battledown , Cleeve Hill , Birdlip , Cranham , Churchdown , Painswick , Hatherley , Shurdington , Bishops Cleeve , Bath Road Cheltenham , Lechampton , Bredon
We are available 7 days a week, all year round, working in all weather.
Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services and on our Detailing Valets and we also do Paint Correction New Car Protection , Regular Detailing and Valeting Packages , Ceramic Coatings Cheltenham Full Executive Valets Have a look at our Regular Blog and write up Page
Ceramic Paint Protection Gloucestershire
Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extra`s.

Also listed on The Uk Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing http://www.mobile-valeting-car-detailing.co.uk/car-detailing-service-near-me.html
Kleen Machine

Postby James » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:20 am

Thanks MR Kleen :D
James

Return to Write Ups