Moderator Control Panel ]

PressureSprayers

Car Valeting And Detailing Equipment discussion. Sponsored by www.dvscarcare.co.uk

PressureSprayers

Postby Harbour Reflections » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:07 pm

What sprayers are you folks using?

Just pumped my TFR one to pressure and it split on the join at the bottom, rather than the relief valve working. I can't help but think it's the TFR and the material. Not happened on the wheel cleaner though. Second bottle it's happened on as well. They're just cheapy garden sprayers, £6 or thereabouts.

Anyone found the same? Using something more substantial?

Whilst I'm about it, what do you use for spraying tardis/similar? My nozzles get wrecked in an instant.
Harbour Reflections
UKDNV Supporter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: PressureSprayers

Postby spandau-valet » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Ive tried those cheap garden sprayers and the reason they split is because they are cheap . standing on the lance didnt help 2 others that bit the dust
as for T&G i just use the normal grey trigger sprays had one of them last over 3 years ?
http://www.spandauvalet.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Mobile Car valeting and cleaning Penzance st ives helston hayle truro cornwall

facebook spandau-valet

twitter spandauvalet
spandau-valet

Postby Shine My Ride » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Normal sprayer bottle with grey triggers for me too, I think they're made by Tolco, and the grey ones are did to be chemical resistant
Shine My Ride
UKDNV Supporter

Postby Jcwminiadventures13 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Hozelock ones for me not the cheapest but your paying for hozelock quality

eBay often have them cheaper than the likes of b&q
Jcwminiadventures13

Postby DVS Car Care » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Harbour Reflections wrote:What sprayers are you folks using?

Just pumped my TFR one to pressure and it split on the join at the bottom, rather than the relief valve working. I can't help but think it's the TFR and the material. Not happened on the wheel cleaner though. Second bottle it's happened on as well. They're just cheapy garden sprayers, £6 or thereabouts.

Anyone found the same? Using something more substantial?

Whilst I'm about it, what do you use for spraying tardis/similar? My nozzles get wrecked in an instant.

Hi
As others have said -the grey Tolco CR triggers are pretty much industry standard and a good quality trigger-we sell loads of them. We also keep a range of compression sprayers that have Viton seals for extra durability http://www.dvscarcare.co.uk/trigger--co ... s-19-c.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if I can help with anything

Cheers
Jon
DVS Car Care are a supplier of high quality car care products which are avalible to buy online 24/7. Our ever expanding range of car detailing product brands include Bilt Hamber Products, Dodo Juice, Flexipad polishing & detailing products, Hycote Pro Valet, Little Trees Air Fresheners, Scratch Shield Bucket Filter, Slime Puncture Repair Products, 3M Car Care Products, California Car Duster, Nenette Duster, 303 Car Care Products, Autosol Metal Polish, Dakota Odor Bomb, FICTECH Detailing Products, Forever Car Care Products, Poorboy's World Detailing Products, Rain-X products, Scholl Concepts, SONAX Car Care Products, STONER Car Care Products, ValetPRO car care products, plus our own rage of trade valeting supplies.

Start shopping for your car detailing products.

DVS Car Care Blog.

Like DVS Car Care On Facebook.

Follow DVS Car Care On Twitter
DVS Car Care

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Kleen Machine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 am

What about pump up sprayers lads ?

Mobile Car Valeting and Detailing Services in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Stroud, The Cotswolds and Cirencester
www.kleenmachine.org
Thanks for looking
Tony
Kleen Machine is a mobile car valeting & detailing company based in Cheltenham.
We work throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds Area area, including Cheltenham , Gloucestershire , Tewkesbury, Stroud, Berkeley and Cirencester, Charlton Kings , Winchombe , Battledown , Cleeve Hill , Birdlip , Cranham , Churchdown , Painswick , Hatherley , Shurdington , Bishops Cleeve , Bath Road Cheltenham , Lechampton , Bredon
We are available 7 days a week, all year round, working in all weather.
Kleen Machine consists of a fully equipped mobile unit, able to come to your home or place of work. We offer a wide range of valeting and detailing services ranging from a simple exterior wash to a complete make-over of your vehicle. See the full listings of our services and on our Detailing Valets and we also do Paint Correction New Car Protection , Regular Detailing and Valeting Packages , Ceramic Coatings Cheltenham Full Executive Valets Have a look at our Regular Blog and write up Page
Ceramic Paint Protection Gloucestershire
Additional Services pages. We also have a number of Luxury Detailing Extra`s.

Also listed on The Uk Car Valeting Directory Pro Listing http://www.mobile-valeting-car-detailing.co.uk/car-detailing-service-near-me.html
Kleen Machine

Return to Car Valeting And Detailing Equipment